Free Christian Career Center newsletter. Featured jobs and resumes, tips and tools to discover the work you were designed to do!
Find out more >
Welcome to the virtual Christian Job Fair!
Here are just a few pointers to help you get the most from this site:
1. Just like a job fair you would visit in person, at this virtual job fair you can find out about specific organizations and their job openings. One of the most important things to remember is that you will be searching organizations, not job titles. (This is in contrast to searching by job titles in the Job Bank at ChristianCareerCenter.com and ChurchJobsOnline.com.)
2. Feel free to browse the many categories of organizations and their job openings (such as outreach ministry, education, computer, work from home, etc.) For "Keywords" in the search box, you can enter an organization's name, a type of organization (such as, "camp") or a type of service offered by the organization (such as, "adoptions").
3. Each organization has its own listing with a description. (Click on the organization's title to go to their listing page. The higher the level of its listing, the more information you will find about the organization.)
4. At the organization's directory page, you will find a button to "View Job Openings," which will link you to the organization's employment page.
5. Each employer's site will direct you in to how to apply for job openings of interest.
Note: If you are uncertain what types of jobs best fit you, or would like assistance with your job search-such as improving your resume, cover letter, or interviewing skills-see how the career counseling/coaching services of ChristianCareerCenter.com can help you find the work you were designed to do!