Find Current Christian Jobs and Ministry Openings with TWR
Schedule Your One-On-One Introductory Meeting for the Wednesday, November 18 Virtual Job Fair (Can’t Make Nov. 18, Check Out More Dates for an Introductory Meeting)
“I never thought God could use me as a missionary. I don’t have traditional missions skills. I’m an electrician. But at TWR, I can use my skills and talents (technical, creative or business) to touch the most difficult-to-reach people with God’s message of hope.”
- You can serve as a technical, creative or business and administration missionary
- You can serve as an intern, volunteer, short-term, or long-term missionary
- You can serve in Cary (North Carolina), Africa, the Caribbean, the Pacific, Southeast Asia or Europe.
- Technical Missionaries serve as either electrical or RF engineers and technicians, antenna riggers or maintenance staff at one of our international transmitter sites. IT/IS professionals, web developers, studio engineers or maintenance personnel serve in Cary (NC) or at one of our international service centers.
- Business and Administrative Missionaries serve as accountants, project managers, human resource coordinators and recruiters. We also need marketing and communications coordinators and account representatives.
- Creative Missionaries serve as videographers, audio producers, a/v editors, graphic designers, journalists, writers, and much more!
- TWR missionaries develop partnerships with churches, family and friends to fund their salaries and benefits. Thousands of new Christian missionaries do this every year and most get their funding in a year or two. We occasionally have some direct hire jobs. Click here to see those.
- This is very biblical way for a Christian worker to be funded. The Bible has many references to Jesus, the disciples, Paul and many others being supported by their communities. Click here to learn more.
- There are many benefits to raising support that a direct hire will never experience or enjoy. For example, missionaries have a large team who will stand behind them in prayer. Missionaries are not affected by budget cuts since they provide their own funding. Missionaries have more flexibility in what role they fill since their funding goes with them.
- TWR provides training, resources and assistance to help you reach your goal. TWR provides prayer letter templates, prayer cards, a video to use with churches and on social media, on-line donation links, a personal coach, gift tracking software, and much more.