Ministry Jobs, Christian Jobs/Careers and Employment with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
View Current Jobs
One Employer, Endless Opportunities
We invite you to join our team and become part of a dynamic organization united to bring healing moments to those we serve!
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to learn, grow and develop in a variety of ways. We offer countless career enhancement and advancement opportunities because of our size, scope of services, and specialty programs, including:
- Pine Rest is the fourth largest behavioral health services provider in the United States, serving over 56,000 individuals last year.
- A full continuum of services for behavioral health and addiction — psychiatric urgent care, inpatient, partial hospitalization, outpatient, telepsychiatry, teletherapy and residential.
- Serving children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Designation as a teaching hospital of Michigan State University with behavioral health education programs at bachelors, masters, doctoral, residency and fellowship levels.
- Over a 100-year tradition of providing behavioral health services with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and compassion.
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Medical plan: 2 healthcare plans to choose from
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Life and AD&D insurance: Coverage for employee and dependents
- Competitive time-off package (based on length of service)
- 403b retirement benefit
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts: Health & Dependent Care
- Payroll direct deposit