Christian Ministry Jobs and Careers with Habitat For Humanity International
View Current Openings
In 2018, Habitat secured one of the top spots on job-hunting site Indeed’s list of best nonprofits to work for in the U.S., based on more than 1,200 reviews from current employees, past employees and volunteers. Learn more.
Habitat for Humanity International’s total rewards philosophy is to competitively compensate our employees for contributing to our role as a leading global nonprofit working in local communities across all 50 states in the U.S. and in more than 70 countries.
Our employment offerings include:
- Market competitive salaries, with ongoing eligibility for increases and promotions.
- Heavily subsidized medical and dental coverage for employees and dependents.
- Pre-tax health, dependent care and transportation flexible spending accounts.
- Competitive paid time off programs, including vacation, holidays, sick time, parental and personal leave.
- Paid mission leave for local and global Habitat-sponsored service opportunities.
- HFHI provided short and long-term disability coverage.
- Voluntary benefits at group rates.
- Position-based eligibility for alternative work schedule, e.g. flexible hours or e-work.
- HFHI provided individual life insurance coverage with option to purchase more.
- 403(b) retirement plan allowing pre-tax employee contributions with HFHI match.
- HFHI provided Employee Assistance Program coverage for employees and dependents.
- Employee recognition program.
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible college expenses.
- Career and personal development resources.
Benefits for HFHI staff members hired locally in countries outside of the United States are similar in nature and compliant with local employment law practices.
Submit your resume to the pool to be considered for future career opportunities at Habitat for Humanity International.
Returning candidates: If you have previously applied for a position with us, sign in to review your information.