Christian Ministry Jobs and Careers with Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County
View Current Openings
Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our community in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or disability.
Habitat Greenville has developed a comprehensive set of employee benefit programs to supplement our employees’ regular wages. Our benefits represent a hidden value of additional income to our employees. Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) based on years of service
- Paid Holidays – Nine to ten paid holidays annually.
- Paid Bereavement Leave Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Medical and Dental Insurance – premium subsidized by Habitat Greenville
- Vision Insurance – Fully paid by employee
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer Paid STD/LTD
- Employer Paid Life Insurance ($50,000)
- 401(K) Plan with up to 6% company match
- Employee Discounts of ReStore Purchases