Christian School Jobs and Careers with Christian Heritage Academy
View Current Openings
Established in 1984, Christian Heritage Academy (CHA) was founded on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ. Our Mission Statement commends us to provide an “exemplary education” and to equip students “to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ.” This is the impetus for all we do at CHA. Our dedicated, spiritually mature employees view their work as an investment in the lives of the next generation for God’s kingdom.
CHA, a preschool through Grade 12, college preparatory school, is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), recognized by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE), and ranked #1 Christian high school in Illinois and #9 private K-12 school in Illinois by Niche.com. We seek to employ experienced and highly qualified, Living Curriculum Teachers and Staff to join our Christ-centered, prayer driven supportive team! To indicate your interest in any of the open positions listed below, please submit your resume, cover letter and personal testimony regarding your faith in Jesus Christ, to the Human Resources office.
General Requirements for All Positions:
- Follower of Jesus Christ, who seeks to live all of life under His Lordship.
- Spiritual maturity, with academic and leadership abilities that will enable him/her to teach all truth as God’s truth.
- A demonstrated commitment to the Christian faith as outlined in the Academy’s Statement of Faith and active participation in a local church congregation.
- A demonstrated heart for the advancement and development of Christian education and the mission of Christian Heritage Academy.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of classroom teaching or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and innovation in an educational environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent, and solution-driven fashion.