Mission on the Move
Mission On The Move (MOM) is an interdenominational, evangelical Christian mission agency with programs and family-style orphan care for children in Mexico and Honduras. It is based in Georgia, USA and is registered as a 501c3 non-profit organization. Each country has its own missionary who is the Program Director responsible for the development and leadership of an evangelical, discipleship program with an emphasis on children and their families.
This job posting is seeking a full time on-site Program Director for Tapachula, Mexico in the state of Chiapas to support our 3 children’s homes that currently serve 20 children with a full staff of House Parents and helpers.
Candidates for Missionary Careers should have the following:
– A US citizen or legally eligible to work in the US
– A strong, bible-based Christian faith
– A love for children and people in general
– Good knowledge of financial and accounting principles
– Good administrative and organizational skills
– Ability to teach and lead small groups in Bible Study – with children and adults
– Good people skills and hospitality with the ability to represent MOM in public speaking in churches, community groups, etc.
– A clean criminal history
– A life of financial stability demonstrated by a good credit score
– Stable, long-term membership in a church family with an active missions/outreach and evangelism focus
Go to https://missiononthemove.org/missionary-opportunities/ for more information and to apply online.