Did you know?
The US Department of Labor reported that the cost of a bad hire can reach up to 30% of the employee’s first-year earnings ($13,500 based on a $45,000 salary).
A survey by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) found that the average cost per hire is just over $4,000. This number is the average across all the companies SHRM surveyed.
These alarming stats show that hiring process is expensive and hiring the wrong person is even more expensive. As the only online virtual job fair for Christians, the ChristianJobFair.com can help your ministry to hire the right people faster, at a lower cost and with more confidence!
As a division of the ChristianCareerCenter.com, the online Christian Job Fair allows job seekers to easily search thousands of Christian jobs, ministry careers and openings with Christian organizations. In addition, ChristianJobFair.com gives Christian ministries easy, inexpensive and effective ways to connect with Christian job seekers through chat, skype, email and phone. The largest collection of ministry jobs is found at the Christian Job Fair!
While traditional job fairs require the expenses of travel, accommodations, staffing and exhibit displays, a virtual job fair has these benefits:
- Reaching passive and active job seekers, an online job fair allows access from any mobile or desktop device. The barriers of travel and time constraints are removed which improves the number of qualified candidates who would be interested in your job openings. And one of the benefits of your listing is that it will be promoted monthly in the ChristianCareerCenter.com newsletter sent to over 30,000 subscribers.
- Having a dedicated landing page on the ChristianJobFair.com, that is search engine optimized, provides another location for candidates to find your ministry besides your organization’s website.
- Your listing can include video, photo galleries, FAQs and more to paint an attractive picture of your ministry and enlarge your online branding.
- With an optional chat feature, job seekers can quickly reach out to your representative and get answers in real-time. These on-the-spot conversations allow the screening of candidates in a short period of time.
- The virtual Christian Job Fair removes the majority of the costs of traditional job fairs including pre-event marketing, travel, lodging, food, booth fees, brochures, and implementing landing pages.
- Online job fairs remove the hassle of traditional in-person job fairs that require months of planning, travel arrangements and setup at the job fair. Instead, an online career fair is an incredible time-saver that is available for scheduling online job fairs as needed.
- Traditional job fairs happen on one particular day for a limited duration. While it is recommended that organizations schedule events at the Christian Job Fair, your listing is available 24/7 to candidates who are interested in your openings. In either of these situations you can interact with candidates by phone, email, chat or video.
- Featured listings at the Christian Job Fair also include bonuses for positing jobs and searching resumes at the ChristianCareerCenter.com or ChurchJobsOnline.com.
ChristianJobFair.com enables Christian ministries to showcase their brand, attract qualified Christian candidates, and conduct interviews without the geographical and capacity constraints. If you have questions and/or would like to discuss membership options, use the contact us form or call us at 951-299-8035. We look forward to helping your ministry succeed by hiring qualified Christian men and women who are enthusiastic about your organization’s mission!